- January 2024
- October 2023
- When Do I Know My Dog is No Longer in Heat? Understanding Canine Estrus
- Balancing Act: The Case for Dog Hormone Replacement Therapy After Spaying or Neutering
- My dog is in heat, but I am still taking her trick or treating this year!
- The Great Doggie Diet Debacle: My Hilarious Quest to Slim Down My Pudgy Pooch
- June 2023
We Gave Away Over 200 Dog Chastity Belts During The Pandemic
Apr 23, 2020
Because Now is Probably Not a Good Time for a Litter of Puppies, We Gave Away 207 Dog Chastity Belts to Families in Need
One not so surprising result of the social distancing brought on by the covid-19 pandemic is that we get to spend more time with our dogs. It doesn’t take long to be reminded of the quirky parts of their personalities, and why we fell in love with them in the first place. As result, most of us are taking this time of social distancing to rekindle an old friendship, or even fall in love with our canine loved one all over again.
But, aside from receiving more attention during this time of isolation, how else can the coronavirus affect your pet. CAN THE CORONAVIRUS MAKE YOUR DOG SICK? Well, according to the AKC your dog can catch certain forms of coronavirus, but covid-19 doesn’t seem to be a health threat to your canine. (https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/news/can-dogs-get-coronavirus/)
The coronavirus may have stopped us from visiting our local dog parks, but it has not stopped dogs from coming in heat. That is why we did our part to help those who have suffered financial hardship caused by the pandemic. Because we know that now is probably not the best time to have a litter of puppies, from April 24 – 30, we gave away 207 of our Delay her Spay harnesses for FREE to owners of intact female dogs, to help families keep their dogs safe..
The Delay her Spay harness is the only noninvasive, true dog chastity system for female dogs being sold world-wide. Dogs using our harnesses can continue their everyday activities without fear of the harness falling off. Plus, the canine can relieve herself while wearing it with no mess to clean up. The harness also comes with a Sani-T Pad, sanitary pad, which may be included in the system to protect your flooring and furniture when she is indoors. For more information about the Delay her Spay Harness, visit www.delayherspay.com.
In the meantime, stay safe.
The Delay her Spay Family
- alternative collar uses, breeding dogs, can my dog catch the coronavirus, Can you get a dog spayed after her first heat, chastity belts, complications of spaying a dog, complications of spaying a puppy, DIY Dog Diaper, DIY Dog Diapers, DIY doggie Diaper, Do It Yourself Dog Diapers, dog, Dog Chastity Belt, dog diaper, Dog Health, dog in heat, dog period, dog spay, dog spayed, Dogs and the Coronavirus, female dog, heat cycle., inflatable collar, is getting a dog spayed safe, is getting a puppy spayed safe, lifestyle, my puppy resource, my puppy wellness, neuter and spay, Puppies, puppy central, puppy health checks, puppy health info, puppy incontinence, puppy supplies, responsible puppy care, reusable dog diapers, spay dog, spaying., washable dog diapers., what age should a dog be spayed, what age should a puppy be spayed, when to spay my dog, when to spay my puppy