If she is a young dog, there is high likelihood that she is still teething. Our Premium Delay her Spay Harness System includes the harness, and an inflatable collar that will keep her from turning around and chewing at the harness. The inflatable collar allows her to remain comfortable in the Delay her Spay Harness during her entire heat cycle.
Please note that the XX-Large Premium Delay her Spay Harness includes the X-Large Inflatable Collar. This to ensure that our largest customers are properly fitted!
If you need help with picking the right size, then please call our sizing experts at (877) 224-7706.
We are here to help!
PABS™ developed the patented Delay Her Spay harness—a veritable chastity belt for dogs—to deter unwanted or accidental breeding and to double as a dog-diaper system. Our harness prevents your female from being bred because she’s too young for a litter, or you want her to mature before you decide if (or when) to spay.
The Delay her Spay Harness has an eight-point buckle system and is made of soft, durable webbing with a mesh backing to keep your female dog's rear end covered at all times.
Plus, the rear mesh backing is designed to allow her to defecate over the top and urinate through the mesh. You can watch the harness at work in our videos section or our YouTube Channel.
Add Sani-T Pads to your Delay Her Spay harness and you gain protection for your home's surfaces during your female dog's heat cycle (period)—or use the pads as a dog diaper in the same way you would any other other diapering options. The harness is suitable for all coats, furs, and tails and gives you confidence your dog won't leave a mess or be bred until you're ready.
If you have any sizing questions, we encourage you to call our fitting experts at (877) 224-7706.
Question: What if I do not see the Delay Her Spay dog harness and diaper sizes I need in the sizing chart, or I have a special-order request?
Answer: To place special orders, follow through with your order here. Near the end of the process a form will be presented where you can provide fitting specifications.
- Comfortable: Inflatable collars are soft and it does not block your pet’s vision, so they can eat, drink, sleep and play normally
- Scratch and bite resistant: The inflatable collar is scratch and bite resistant to prevent punctures and ensure repeated use
- Easy to store: The inflatable recovery design allows you to deflate the collar for easy storage it in a small space when not in use
- Adjustable: The collar has an inner ring that can be adjusted to a proper size for your pet by using your harness
- Washable and soft: The premium protective collar is also washable, Additionally, the collar is soft which means it will not mark or scrape your furniture or flooring.
- Easy to install: The collar comes with inner loops for easy installation. Just insert the Delay her Spay Harness collar (or your pet's everyday collar) through the inner ring loops for a stabilization.
- Note: Measurement differences may exist between breeds. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUT SIZING, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL. We hate returns and we know you do too!
The backpack includes and enough room to hold a single harnesses and at least 24 Sani-T Pads sanitary pads. Plus, it is made of Recycle #5 Material.
You'll want to store your PABS Delay Her Spay Harness and Sani-T Pads in a safe, secure location between seasons. Our Delay Her Spay Storage Bags are 14w x 17h in. non-woven drawstring backpacks that include two 24 in. long black rope strings. We made them in bright white emblazoned with our electric pink Delay Her Spay logo to make the backpack easier to spot when that time comes. The backpack includes and enough room to hold a single harnesses and at least 24 Sani-T Pads sanitary pads. Plus, it is made of Recycle #5 Material.